Busy times

Hi darling,

I've been busy these few days, I just moved into the neighbour's place next door last night, and was busy moving and unpacking some stuff, so I had no time to online. My cousin and his girlfriend has arrived in Dubai already since yesterday. Work is also getting busy, cuz the people at this bridges department are friendly and want to teach me almost everything they know. My aunt is on leave already, so she didn't go to work today, so the driver from the office came to pick me up and send me to work. Gee, time flies, I was hoping to online last night after unpacking stuff, but when I finished, it was so late already. My phone is out of credit, you know, when you reload, let's say RM50, once you key in *123*333333333333# there will be an option for you to choose which package you want: MORE TIME or MORE CREDIT. If you choose more time, you get RM50 credit but the credit will never expire. If you choose more credit, you get RM50 + RM7, but, your credit will expire in 2 weeks. Well, 2 weeks ago I chose MORE CREDIT to try, so now 2 weeks are over, my credit has expired, but, I didn't know your credit will forfeit too!!!! So I lost RM40 something which I didn't use up since I reloaded. I thought if it expires, I can reload again to extend the time again. Crap...!!!

Hmmm, I don't know what is happening tonight since my cousin is here. But tomorrow, I will be going to a desert safari in the afternoon, and tomorrow is Christmas Eve.

Wanna see what I'm doing at the office? I've learnt a new program that structural engineers use to calculate stuff, I've just mastered te software yesterday.

1 Comment:

h0cmun said...

Have a blessed Christmas :)