All Mine !

Well, since lister is back from Dubai, so this blog is all mine now hehe. He said that since he is no where far from me, so no need blog to update me. Since i spend a lot of time changing the template for this blog so i decided to keep it. I change the lovey dovey blog to my blog now well nothing much change. Just my name on the header. 

Uni is back haunt me again. Need to go to for classes and tutorial. I kinda slow kind of person. So i really depend my friends to write me tuto, thanks rachel, kelly and wee loon that help me a lot in this. I went back on first week to register on tuto all the way from KL to UKM. And to my surprise, only PIL tuto came out, so i just write it anyway eventhough it is bad time Monday 8-9am. Then the second week i went to eat dinner with rachel and wee loon , they told me that chia yan already help us sign a better time on tues if i am not mistaken. Thats just such a relieved so i dont need to rush from KL to UKM on sunday. I think i am the last person to registere elective papers, cuz i just register it yesterday at office manually, thanks for Prof Aishah being so friendly to ask me to register it at office cuz i have no idea how. Well early bird gets the worms, but second mouse get the cheese, it sounds so me. 

I already move out to a better place, thanks to mei ting chat with her on right time, introduce me to her friends which have empty room. It was a great place, clean, quiet and own bathroom inside room. Housemates are friendly, hope they stay that way. Everything just went smoothly, i am so glad i dont need to talk to the bastards ex housemates, screwed them used my fork and spoons during my holiday. Just sms them that me and cai hong are moving. Simple and straight forward. Hope they never get housemates!!! I kinda cruel but you dont know what i been through living with those animals. 

3 Comments:

Cindy said...

Hehe, early bird catches the worm....

maybe u can read loke's blog, he said, “Early bird catches the worm....Early worm caught by the bird....”

=P

purple leaves said...

always a good thing to move out from housemate from hell..happy moving house!!!anyway if u wana read my blog post on that early bird thingy, here it is

http://falling-leaves-outside-the-window.blogspot.com/2008/12/quote-of-day.html

enjoy your new house!!!!!!!!!

Christine said...

haha...ya it works the same way ... nice one,