Finally Home~

Gosh ! Finally writing this post at home in Tawau. NOthing change here, everything is the same, just the road change oh ya ya new mall opened. Its great to be home dont you think so ?

The flight kinda bumpy cuz its bad weather, the cloud like so damn thick, and the plane keep shaking. It was good weather at first but it changed to really scary and i need to hold on to Lister's hand sweating haha. I admit i kinda scared of flying even though how many times i have been flying. I just never get over it.If the plane shake a little, it gives many impact to me. I get over my nervous better by eating, cuz its the only time i am not paying attention to the plane but to the food.

There is some kids running around in the plane, yes they were running. What the mother did was sitting there taking care of the baby without trying to control the children. What kind of mother is that ?!!! I get so annoyed when i see children out of control, and honestly i dont like kids. They are so annoying to me. I cant bear the shouting and the crying, please....!