Yes Brushes~

Finally the brushes that i order from www.coastalscents.com finally arrive last friday. I been waiting for so long for that brushes. They such a beautiful babies. I love them... So this is what i order : 

From the top : Pink Deluxe Oval Shadow Brush, Pink Oval Fluff Shadow Brush, Black Sable Shadow and Tapered Crease Eye Brush (Comparable to MAC 226)

I super love   the bruses a lot, the brushes are soft and do pick up the eye shadow really well. The tapered crease brush are kinda round and short and it fit right in the crease area which is good for deposit some darker for your outer corner of the eye. I'm sure gonna get more brushes from coastal scents. The 4 brushes cost Rm45 inlucding postage. So its really worth it for brushes like this. 

The brush that i will like to review on is the stippling brush or the duo-fibre brush. I never own a stippling brush before so this will be my first. Its actually my valentine's present lol. Oh ya i picked what i want for my valentine. I dont like silly surprises, with flowers or chocolates or teddy bear. I'm not a little girl who hold their teddy bear to sleep, and flowers died in few days, and chocolate makes me fat and breakout. How come nobody came out with an idea instead bouquet of flower/teddy bear, they should come bouquet of brushes. haha silly me. The last time lister got me roses which i dont know why suddenly he show up in front of my door with bouquet of roses. What happened to it ? It just vanish into thin air. The big teddy bear he got me, just sucking all the dust in my room.

So back to brush hehe: 


Its makes my foundation looks like a tinted moisturizer. Oh ya the brown part should be white, i used it yesterday. The black bristle is goat hair and the white one is synthetic bristle. So when applying it, the goat hair give a density and the synthetic bristle wont absorb the foundation. Its did a great job for a RM50 brush. But the con is that the white bristle is not long enough as the mac 187.  :( 

I just get this brush to try out and see how its likes, and too my surprises, it did really well. So next for my birthday, i'm gonna get the MAC 187 duo fibre brush. Oh ya that brush is so popular and it came with a price too for RM200. So thanks you first honey... hehe, i promise i will be a good gurl...

Mac 187 Duo Fibre Brush

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

nice brushes any sample of the result?

Christine said...

nope i will post soon hehe