2009 CNY Diary

Day 1

I kinda wake up quite late,  around 11, then get ready to go out to Jerry's house for lunch with Lister. I admit i take quite a long time to get ready, almost 2 hours including shower, makeup , set hair and stuff. After everything done, i will contact LIster and he will pick me up, and yet he is still late. Go to Jerry's house, have lunch and talk, didnt realise the time almost 3pm then go back to LIster's place chat for a while, greet his parents and uncle and aunt. The next destination will be at Aaron's place, he showing off his baby camera with SLR which i dont know what is that. He got a cute Shih Tzu puppy which is very adorable and when he get excited, she will pee lol. But she is totally hyper active. Love that dog...

At night, i just stay at home for dinner then went out late at night to have supper at my favorite place in Da Hwa 3. That noodles is totally superb. 

Day 2

Today is the most busy day in CNY, cuz i visited so many houses. First me and Lister land on Suk Mei's house and this is my first time going there. There i meet all my ex-classmate, and some friends which i know. Its great to meet all friends again and see how they being up to. MOst of them final year already and going to grad soon. Next we went to Pang Fui Mee's place, i know her but not really close to her, but she my schoolmate, there i just chat with my friends about our life at uni. Next stop will be Lee Kuan Lian's place, where we had a picture session. I dont have the picture with me now. NExt we went to Shim's place then finally to Yap Mei Ting's place. I had a lot of drinks and snack from the first house to the last house . GOSH

At night, i just went to lister's place visiting him and watch tv waiting for his gamble kaki to come lol. We played many cards games and its kinda fun. 

Day 3

Visited Gloria's place, we came late but we had a real fun talking. Next Edward's place, gosh that man grow a lot of muscle and he is really huge. He did go to gym for it. After that, we went to Chwe Kit's place, there we met with my ex classmate and we just talk about silly things from classmate to transexual and how the operation being done. Then we went to Edward's place again cuz other friends are going there. Next to Tan Shing Yee's house, she moved to nice house now and it already been a year but i still dont know about it. 

That night, there will be a yum cha at a place call Tic Tac Toe, i drove cuz Lister going to his friend's house first. The food there sucks and the drinks too, nothing special. But the best part is that everyone were there, all my ex classmate. We have fun talking and taking picture. Around 10pm, we went to Tai's house to gamble. Of couse i'm not in, i just played cards game and jinrami haha just learn how to play that very day. We left at 1.30am. 

Day 4

In the afternoon, i didnt do much, just company lister to shop for lights for his open house tonight. I suppose to go to Janet's place at 6pm but i'm late so i just fetch her, suk mei and mei ting to lister's place. That night is the peak for all nights. We just sat down in one table at lister's garden. We talk a lot about form 6 stories and funny moments during that time. Lister not here as he running around to entertain other guests and get beers. I dont want to drive home late so i go home again and ask lister to pick me up. When i reach there, we talk again then suddenly power cut, and the only light is the starts and moon, it was so romantic hehe. Then they lid the candle on every table. It was about 30 minutes and it just right. I had a great laugh at that time haha... During mid night, the gamble begin and i just sat next to lister watching him play black jack. He was so lucky, keep getting double aces and black jack...Went home at 2.30am....

Day 5

Its a very  beautiful afternoon. I went to Janet's house and then we go to visit Pn.Chok, my geography teacher in form 6. She very talkative as well haha. She told us about her story in uni life where she ride motorcycle without license the whole year until she graduate. She even said she been to police station for so many times haha. I never think that she will do that kind of thing lol. After that, went to Giant to look for present for Elaine birthday that night. Janet bought eyeshadow on behalf of Chong Hen Sien. Next i drove to pick Lister up to shop for elaine's present. I bought for her lipgloss from Loreal where everyone is raving about. I hope she likes it. 

At night, we went to elaine's party to have dinner and cakes and pictures !!! Lister again gamble at elaine place for fun and he was the banker. We leave at 12am, go to Da Hwa 3 again to take away supper my favorite noodles. We went to Lister's place to eat it. Leave lister home at 2am.

Day 6

I'm here writing this blog doing nothing. Lister went to Sandakan today last minutes. I'm kinda sad cuz we suppose to have plans to go out later and go yum cha with my friends tonight before go clubbing and it was all cancel... 

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

saying hello...cuz i have been so MIA!



motorcycle games

Christine said...

hello...who is this ?