Review : Revlon & Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Revlon Colorstay Foundation

I have wanted to do a review on the revlon colorstay liquid foundation but i dont know what keep pushing me away from doing it, oh ya that will be L.A.Z.Y. . First of all, i have been notice the existence of this foundation since like forever in the drugstore but i just dont bother to take a loot at it. I think is the packaging is not attractive enough. Everything changed until i saw Aubrey ( http://www.youtube.com/user/fafinettex3) did a review on it and rave about it that this foundation is comparable or even better than the MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation. I tell myself i really gotta try this. I bought it straight away at Pavillion Watson, withouth noticing that actually i was buying the wrong shade, yes i did try it on my face but its still a wrong shade. I bought Early Tan which is too dark for me. That bad but i fell in love with it, and i cant stop myself for getting another on in other shade in Sand Beige, which is slightly lighter than my skin tone, i guess because, i had a yellow undertone and Sand Beige has a pinkish undertone. I still use both anyhow LOL. 

Things you need to know about Revlon Colorstay Foundation :

  1. The foundation come in dry/normal and oily/combination, so choose that suit your skin  type. If you stay at KL, most drugstore sells oily/combination type only. However you still can get dry/normal type at Parkson makeup section. 
  2. It cost RM54.00
  3. This foundation contain SPF 6.
  4. The foundation first apply will be lighter and when it dry, it will get darker.
  5. It has medium coverage to full coverage, so use just little
  6. Please use makeup brush for applying liquid foundation as using fingers will mess it up because of the heat on our fingers
  7. If you have mild dark circles or scars, you might not need any concealer when using this foundation

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

This is one of the moisturizer in Clinique 3 Steps. I didnt purchase the cleanser and toner as i read somewhere that the best product or the best seller is the moisturizer only. This moisturizer is really light, i am using gel by the way which is formulated for oily skin. The light texture actually cause the moisturizer to absord to the skin faster. I been using almost 2 months now and i can say that it does make my skin smoother but i havent see any dramatic different yet. Well ppl in the net love it so much and you can see any review anywhere saying that this is a almost perfect moisturizer. All i can say that its good, but too early to say it is perfect.

Things you need to know Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel :

  1. It comes 2 formula, which is lotion for dry skin and gel for oily skin.
  2. It cost RM150 for 120ml and there will be no discount most of the time :(
  3. You can get almost everywhere from Jusco to Metrojaya and Parkson too
  4. One big bottle can last for almost a year ( what the ppl told me )
  5. They have sample pack in tube, which cost RM87

0 Comments: